We appreciate your business. So we created a free rewards checking account just for Minneapolis entrepreneurs.
Track, manage, and budget with a single app.
Tag transactions & export data
- Personal checking for business customers
- Executive Banking Rewards:
- Competitive interest on entire balance
- ATM fee refunds, nationwide
- Free official bank checks (cashier's check)
- Free box of single or duplicate non-specialty checks per calendar year
- Free safe deposit box (3x5 or smaller) for 1 year; receive a credit toward a larger safe deposit box*
- No monthly service charges
- No minimum balance requirements
- Unlimited credits and debits
- Free online & mobile banking
- Nationwide surcharge-free ATMs via the MoneyPass® ATM Network
- $500 minimum deposit to open
To qualify for the Executive Banking Bundle, you must be an owner, partial owner, or executive officer of a business that is a customer of Northeast Bank. Qualified accountholder may add their spouse as a joint owner to this account.
*Subject to availability.
Earn Higher Interest*
|Balance Tier||Interest Rate||APY||Explanation|
|$0 to $15,000||0.30%||0.30%||This will be the APY for the entire balance in the tier|
|Above $15,000||0.10%||0.10% to 0.30% depending on the balance in the account||This is a blended APY - it includes the balance in both tiers, each of which earns a different interest rate. Higher balances will produce lower APYs|
|All balances if qualifications are not met||0.03%||0.03%||This will be the APY for the entire balance|
Get ATM Fee Refunds
- Up to $10 for the surcharges that non-network ATM owners charge for using ATMs outside of the MoneyPass network
- There is a maximum per item refund of $4.99
- Up to $10 of the fees we assess for using non-network ATMs
To earn higher interest and ATM fee refunds, you must meet at least 2 of the 4 following qualifications in your Executive Rewards Checking account:
- Be enrolled in online banking and eStatements, which are free of charge
- Have 10 or more debit point-of sale (POS) purchases post and settle to your account per statement cycle**
- Have account credits of $1,000 or more post to your account during the statement cycle
- Have your account minimum balance for the statement cycle over $20,000
Even if you don't meet the necessary reward qualifications in a statement cycle, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 0.03% with an APY of 0.03%, and you'll have the chance to qualify for the higher interest rate the next qualification cycle.
Reward and base interest rates (and the cap on balances for which the higher APR is paid) are not tied to a specific index and may be changed at any time at the bank's discretion. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
If account is inactive for 6 consecutive months, it will revert to a Northeast Plus account with all applicable fees and requirements.
*To obtain the listed APY for the statement cycle and the ATM-fee refunds, reward requirements must be met. Rates are tiered, and interest earned will vary based on daily balances. View our current rates.
**ATM transactions do not count as debit card transactions. Please note that it may take several days for a debit card transaction to post to your account.
- Eligible for Executive Line of Credit at very competitive rates
- Variable rate line at WSJ Prime rate + 1-2%, depending on size of credit line
- Subject to underwriting approval
- Competitive rates on HELOCs
- Mortgage referral to specialized mortgage lenders, experienced in working with business owners
- Consultation with a Raymond James Advisor
- Raymond James services include solutions for:
- Portfolio management
- Retirement planning
- Estates and legacy planning
- And cash management
Northeast Bank is independent of Raymond James. Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, an independent broker/dealer, and are not insured by bank insurance, the FDIC or any other government agency, are not deposits or obligations of the bank, are not guaranteed by Northeast Bank and are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal.