Boost your benefits package. Show employees how much you care by helping them cover medical costs.
Track, manage, and budget with a single app.
Tag transactions & export data
- Greater personal control over healthcare management and expenses
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses
- Earn competitive interest on entire balance
- Make tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more*
- Accessibility to funds**
- Additional personal contributions may be made, tax-free
- Unused funds remain in account
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- Federally insured by FDIC
- Avoid the $5 monthly basic fee by maintaining a $50 minimum balance
- No minimum deposit to open
- Provide great benefit to employees
- Helps retain and attract good employees
- Contributions are tax deductible*
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Little administrative burden
- Must be covered under a qualified, high deductible health plan
- Cannot be claimed as a dependent on another person's tax return
- Cannot be enrolled in Medicare
- Contribution Limits are set by the IRS
- 2018 contribution limits are:
- $3,450 for a single person
- $6,900 for a family
- A person age 55 or older may make an additional $1,000 in "catch-up" contributions
*When used for qualified medical expenses. Consult a tax adviser. Qualified expenses include most medical care and services, dental and vision care, weight loss programs, some over the counter medications, mileage, and more.
**You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and is subject to a 10% penalty tax.