We offer more than just another job.
IT Support Specialist
Responsible for being an assistant and back-up to the IT Officer. Provides technical assistance and support related to computer systems, software, and hardware. The position is essential in the overall success of the organization and requires high level of accountability.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides expedient help desk support for end-users. Assists employees in solving software and hardware issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for hardware and software deployments in coordination with VP of IT.
- Responsible for patching Microsoft and third-party applications.
- Responsible for administration of Hosted VoIP telephone system
- Responsible for the maintaining and updating the bank Intranet (BankWeb).
- Back-up support person for the IT Officer and assist with LAN/WAN issues.
- Administration of Jack Henry EWF creating and maintaining bank wide workflows.
- Responsible for maintaining Apple iPads & iPhones.
- Acts professionally in interactions with fellow employees in person and on the phone.
- Maintains confidentiality of all bank customers and employee information.
- Communicates effectively and in a timely manner with supervisor, manager, and co-workers.
Part Time Teller
Position responsibilities include, providing quality customer service, balancing the cash recyclers, and operating computer software in a quick and efficient manner. If you enjoy working with people, you will enjoy working with our customers. You will get to know them quite well since some of them visit us 2-3 times per week.
Qualified candidates should have customer service experience, excellent communication skills, and accuracy in handling cash. The Teller position requires at least a high school diploma. Starting pay is a minimum of $14/hour, but can be more depending upon experience.
How to Apply
Benefits for full time & part time over 20 hours/week:
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) and Employment Stock Option Program (ESOP)
- Free parking
- Professional work environment
- Friendly employees
- Flexible hours (depending upon position)
- Advancement potential
Thank you for your interest in Northeast Bank. If you have been referred to us by an employee, please tell us who referred you.
Northeast Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Vets/Disability Employer.
- Authentic: We are genuine, trustworthy and honest. We do the right thing.
- Collaborative: We are welcoming and open. We truly care about people’s lives and success.
- Accountable: We are reliable and dependable. We accept responsibility.
Dusten, Senior Vice President- Commercial Loans, 18 Years at Northeast Bank:
“Northeast Bank is a great place to work because we have employees that are knowledgeable, professional, self-motivated, and have a customer first attitude. We have a great culture where employees truly care about each other. In addition, the bank is family-oriented and supports a great work-life balance”.
Kim, Compliance Specialist, 15 years at Northeast Bank:
“I have had the pleasure of working for Northeast Bank for almost 15 years. Northeast Bank is a great place to grow and advance in your career both personally and professionally. The bank and the leadership here are very encouraging and are there to support you in your career goals. I find myself among a great group of coworkers, who are knowledgeable people who work very well together.”
Kristy, Relationship Banking Manager, 12 years at Northeast Bank:
“Northeast Bank is a great place to work because they value their employees and encourage all to be their best. For example, the bank offers an individualized leadership development plan for all employees that encourages personal growth and continual learning. This benefit has been instrumental for both myself and my team and is a true testament to the culture of Northeast Bank.”
Zach, VP Credit, 9 years at Northeast Bank:
I have been with Northeast Bank for 9 years and still feel like the “new” guy in a lot of ways due to the long-standing tenure of so many of the staff and management throughout all levels of the organization. This is not surprising after experiencing the excellent culture that has been incubated within this organization for so many years. Not only do I feel valued as employee, but I feel like my voice his heard, my opinion matters, and I truly have a say in the direction of the organization moving forward. Additionally, I respect the level of accountability and community that resonates throughout the bank, with everyone doing their share to contribute to the on-going success of the bank, understanding what that success looks like, and wanting to serve the communities in which we operate. Northeast Bank has won various awards for being a “best place to work” and I could not agree with that more. I look forward to being part of this bank for many years to come.
Sarah, Marketing Specialist, 2 years at Northeast Bank:
“I love working at Northeast Bank because the company believes in me. Those in leadership positions listen to what I have to say and value any feedback I may have. The Bank genuinely cares about my future and investing in my education and talents. I also love that Northeast Bank works hand-in-hand with the community, as well as being committed to doing the right thing. It is important to me that I work at a place that holds integrity and ethics close to the heart of who they are, and Northeast Bank does that every single day. I enjoy being a part of the team here and the comfortable and friendly environment I have the pleasure of working in every day.”